The buzz about those shiny numbers and the glamorous posts are going down as Nano-Influencers are now taking over Social Media.
However, when it comes to finding the right Nano-Influencers, you can get clueless.
Its a common premonition that Nano-Influencer marketing is limited to small budgets or small business owners.
In reality, some of the biggest brands have moved to Nano-influencer marketing. The reason being their high engagement rates and authenticity of their content.
When you get an advice from your friend, you’re more likely to buy the products and trust their recommendations. As a result, the conversion rate is also higher.
Another undeniable reason to move to Nano-Influencer marketing is their promptness to respond. Being active and engaging in a particular geographic area, UGC (User Generated Content) is their key focus. Their contents are 2.4X more authentic compared to Brand generated content.
“A trusted referral is a holy grail of advertising”
The Types of Influencers:
- Mega-influencers- more than a million followers
- Macro-influencers- 500K to 1 million followers
- Mid-tier influencers- 50K to 500K followers
- Micro-influencers- 10K to 50K followers
- Nano-influencers- 1K to 10K followers
Who are Nano-Influencers and Why do you need them for your business?
A Nano-Influencer, could be a Guy/Girl-next-door.
They are Instagram users with 1000 to 5000 followers.
Their posts are mostly about their lives, their niche, their families or even their pets.
Even thought their followers are lower, there are advantages of working with a nano influencer:
- They have a closer connection with the audience:
- It is more simple to keep in touch with a smaller number of followers, and easier to have one-on-one communication.
- Nano influencers are more likely to answer to most of the comments and messages.
- They have higher credibility in a particular group, the perfect target for a product.
- Nano influencers are considered friends more than public people.
- They have higher engagement than other types of influencers.
So, in the World of Mega’s and Micro’s, How can you find the perfect Nano-Influencers?
1). First things first!
List out your niche.
What kind of products are you selling and who is your target audience?
Based on this, you can take the help of Social Media.
2). Play the Match Game!
You should check if the audience of your Nano-Influencer matches your criteria.
If you’re an Online Education company, then your target audience will be university students.
For this, you can use college names as hashtags to find the right Nano-Influencer on social Media.
3). Get to know them.
Yes, you heard that right! It’s important that you’re aware of their work before you get in touch with them.
Engaging with their posts would be a good kick-off.
4). It’s almost time!
You can now contact them through their Social Media profiles. It’s always a good idea to message them individually.
5). Skip the previous steps!
You can always skip these steps and let us do the job.
We are Thailand’s number one Nano-Influencer marketing platform, Brandface.io.